Registration, Schedules, Pricing & Policies
Our Academy family welcomes you and your children with open arms to experience the joy and delight of dance. We take pride in the fact that our studio style is based on nurturing and fostering a love for movement and creativity. This also means that our student-to-teacher ratio is favorable with more individualized attention to each and every beloved student that enters our doors. Our policies are put into place to allow us, as teaching artists, and you as the caregivers, to focus on the quality of instruction provided.
Our class curriculum is based on a normal school-year program. Classes begin in September and continue through May – ending with our annual Spring Recital. The first half the year, dancers will focus on proper technique and skills. In January, instructors will announce recital songs and begin introducing choreography in class.
Please see links below for detailed tuition information, schedules, class descriptions, dress codes and registration information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We have several convenient ways to register:
- *NEW* for Summer 2018: REGISTER ONLINE! Starting with our Summer 2018 session, Early Childhood Students now have the ability to register and pay for your classes online!
- For all current Upper Division families, please either:
1. download, print and fill out the registration form (below) and email it to email@example.com or snail mail it to: 4251 Canyon Lake Drive, Rapid City, SD 57702
2. call us at (605) 342-4426 or
3. Stop by and register in person!
Note: Upper division classes require teacher approval before joining.
- For new families interested in the early childhood program or upper division classes, please click here to find out how to take a trial class on us.